Friday, November 13, 2009

Date Night!

I am taking Blaire to dinner at Logan's Steakhouse (that is where I met her for the first time), and then we'll go to see a movie.

I'm really looking forward to tonight, because Blaire and I haven't been on a date in a while.

We're constantly being told by people that ours was the BEST wedding and reception that they had ever had the pleasure of being a part of, and, speaking for myself, I agree 150%! As absolutely wonderful as the wedding was, I am glad that It's finally done, and now Blaire and I can focus on each other and our life together. Of course, I wouldn't mind reliving the reception a few more times. :-)

I've caught myself wondering what life has in store for the Hughes family, but I'm confident that as long as we work together and approach each issue with love and teamwork, we can't help but win. The two things I expect in this life is to beat MS (and get full use of my legs again) and to grow old with this woman.

~Chris~

No comments:

Post a Comment