Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My kiddos

During our wedding planning phase, my students at BDES were so thoughtful and understanding. They asked lots of questions and told me daily how excited they were that I was "finally" getting married! They also realllllly wanted to meet Mr. Chris. So a few days after our wedding, Chris and I had a wedding cake made for them. He was able to come up and help me serve it - which was so much fun! The kids LOVED him and asked him all sorts of questions - my favorite is when one of my girls asked him why he fell in love with me :] He had a great time, eating cake and then taking the kids outside with me so they could run off that sugar. I wanted to share a picture from that day - the kids were so thankful and we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment